Monday 12 August 2013

An Update/Admin Stuff

STATE OF AFFAIRS

An itinerary of new posts for the next few weeks/months

So, I haven’t posted anything in a few days, which I feel bad about. I was trying to make the most of my time at the Fringe festival, performing, seeing three or four shows a night and often not getting back til late, and then yesterday I got home and completely crashed. However, I’ll try to make up for the missed days by posting two or three reviews today, tomorrow and Wednesday.
Thursday around lunchtime I leave to go to Beautiful Days festival, and so there definitely won’t be any updates over the weekend, but there’ll be a full report and some other stuff Monday/Tuesday next week.
Wednesday next week (the 21st) I’m going into hospital to have an operation. It’s very minor and there’s unlikely to be any complications, but I might need a day or two to recover, so I can’t guarantee anything new until the Saturday of that week. After that, I’ll do my best to catch up in the last few days of August with at least one review per day, two if I’m not completely swamped in all the work I have to do before I go back to school.
I head back on Monday September 2 to unpack and make my room look awesome with posters, tickets and concert programmes, and after that, I have to start going to classes and doing homework again… I’m aiming to do four reviews per week at this point (two during the week, two at the weekend) which will take us through from then until December 13 when the holidays start.
As far as what I’ll be reviewing, I’m going to cut down and focus on eight bands at a time rather than ten (so each will get reviewed every two weeks) and my next projects will probably be David Bowie followed by Roxy Music and The Clash.


-Rose

2 comments:

  1. Performing? What kind of performance do you do? And I do pray your procedure goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do theatre shows, have done for years actually. This one was performed by myself and some people I go to school with, a dark comedy about the whole idea of 'fifteen minutes of fame'. And thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete